Wessex Wagons has been trading since 2004. Below is a complete list of all the wagons we have produced that are now sold out.
We do occasionally have access to individual wagons from this list, perhaps when a regular customer has asked us to help them sell wagons on a commission basis as they 'thin' their collection; we do keep a waiting list for specific wagons - let us know which one(s) you are looking for and we will let you know if one becomes available. There are none currently available [4th October 2017].
317 Suthwyk Brewery, Southwick near Fareham. SR Box Van No.51. Tailored - 99 produced.CProduced for the Fareham & District Model Ralway Club. Not stocked by Wessex Wagons: We are advised that this wagon is completely sold out. 9th Oct 2017. . We are advised that this wagon is completely sold out. 9th Oct 2017
309. British Forestry Service, W^D , 8-plank wagon with timber load, No.81853 - Authentic- 122 produced.Current
308. D.Venning & Son Ltd, t/a East Cornwall Steam Brewery, Liskeard, Fruit Van No.18 - Tailored - 140 produced.Current
305. Current Current
304. BOCM British Oil Cake Mills Co.Ltd., Fruit Van No.7 - Tailored - 157 produced.
303. BOCM British Oil Cake Mills Co.Ltd., Fruit Van No.3 - Tailored - 158 produced.
Produced for the Mid-Hants Railway Wagon Repair Group. Not stocked by Wessex Wagons. Contact Pete Cutler on 01962 733294 or by e-mail to peter.alresfordUK@btopenworld.com
302. W.B.Mew, Langton Co.Ltd, Royal Brewery, Newport, Isle of Wight . Fruit van No7 - Tailored - 128 produced.urrent
301. Truman & Co., Brewers of London and Burton, Black Eagle Brewery, Brick Lane, London E.1, Fruit van No.131. - Tailored - 132 produced.
300.Crouchers Ltd of Newport IoW and Southampton, Removal Contractors, Shipping container, on LSWR Machinery Wagon No.32371. - Authentic - 146 produced - still Current 11th October 2017
299 Royal Navy 'Naval Store' 6-wheeled tanker, No.NS.161. Authentic but original was a 4-wheeled tanker- 145 produced.
298. RN SNSO Devonport SNSO. Gunpowder Van No.342 - based on Authentic- 155 produced.
297. GW Paddington – West Country Parcels Vent Van, No.125962. - Authentic- 123 produced
296. Hanbury & Cotching, Canon Street Brewery, Taunton, Fruit Van No.19 - Tailored based on historic documents. 143 produced
295 Friary Meux Brewery of Guildford and Nine Elms. Fruit Van No.34
293. Longmoor Military Railway, Gunpowder Van No.41775.
292. A & C Barnes of Gosport, 0 gauge 5-plank wagon, No.5.- Authentic although no photo image yet found - 24 produced
291. A&C Barnes of Gosport, 5-plank wagon with coal load, No.5. - Authentic although no photo image yet found - 135 produced.
290 RNAD (Royal Naval Armaments Depot) Ernesettle, Devonport , No.229. - Tailored based on similar vans at RNAD Bedenham - 127 produced.
289. Port of Bristol Authority, Banana Van, No.59591.
288.W.J.Rogers, Jacob Street Brewery, Bristol. Fruit Van, No.11 - Tailored based on historic documents and road vehicle - 126 produced
287. Tucker of Newton Abbot, Bulk Grain wagon, No.26.
286 F.J.Moore of Moorcraft Quarry, Plymouth, 5-plank wagon with Authentic Moorcraft Quarry Stone load, No.38 - Authentic - 176 produced
285. John May & Co., Brewers, Chapel St. Brewery, Basingstoke, Fruit Van No.1. - Tailored based on historic documents and road vehicle - 230 produced [Stock still available from Basingstoke and North Hants MRC: contact Wessex Wagons for direct contact details].
283. Carter & Co Ltd of Poole, 5-plank wagon with brick load, No.1.. - Authentic - 103 produced.
282. J.H.Rose of Gillingham, 5-plank wagon with timber load, No.1.. - Authentic although only a line drawing found so far - 126 produced.
281. R.G. Gifford of Winchester, 5-plank wagon with timber load, No.5 - Authentic - 112 produced.
280. Fry’s Pure Concentrated Cocoa, Bristol, Road/rail Container, No.22, and GWR Conflat No.38872. - Authentic - 140 produced.
279. E.James & Son, t/a Vitacress, Watercress Growers, Covent Garden, Mitcham and Alresford, Fruit Van, No.14.- Tailored based on historic documents and road vehicle - 395 produced [Stock still available from Mid Hants Railway Wagon Group: contact Pete Cutler on 01962 733294 or by e-mail to peter.alresfordUK@btopenworld.com].
278. Dorchester Roller Flour Mills Co.Ltd., Dorchester, GW-style Bulk Grain Wagon. No.10. - Tailored- 151 produced.
277. E.Baily & Son of FromeLtd., Maltsters, 7-plank O-gauge wagon, No.12 - Authentic - 23 produced.
276 P.H.Fowler, importer of pedigree dairy cattle, Watford, Herts, FruitMex van, un-numbered, Authentic - 150 produced
275 Norman & Pring 'The City Brewery', Exeter, FruitMex van, No.15. - Tailored, based on historic documents and road vehicle- 146 produced.
274. Small & Son of Taunton, 7-plank O-gauge wagon, No.17. - Authentic - 27 produced
273. Blue Circle Cement, Isle of Wight, 5-plank wagon with chalk load, No.34. - Authentic - 119 produced.
272. RN Portsmouth Dockyard Naval Storekeepers Dept., 7-plank wagon . No.12 - Authentic - 114 produced.