Wessex Wagons has been trading since 2004. Below is a complete list of all the wagons we have produced that are now sold out.
We do occasionally have access to individual wagons from this list, perhaps when a regular customer has asked us to help them sell wagons on a commission basis as they 'thin' their collection; we do keep a waiting list for specific wagons - let us know which one(s) you are looking for and we will let you know if one becomes available. There are none currently available [10th March 2018].
329. Crowley & Co.Ltd., Turk Street Brewery, Alton, SR-style Box Van No.22 -Tailored - 183 produced.Current
328. Crowley & Co.Ltd., Turk Street Brewery, Alton, SR-style Box Van No.21 -Tailored - 180 produced.
Produced for the Mid-Hants Railway Wagon Repair Group. Only 20 stocked by Wessex Wagons, now out-of-stock. Contact Keith Ottley on 01189 887624 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Wessex Wagons for a postal address .
327. GWR Drinking Water Rectank. No.25u- Authentic- 108 produced.rrent
325. Royal Naval Propellants Factory [RNPF] Gunpowder Van No.116 - Authentic based on composite examples - 73 produced.
324.SDJR Loco Coal. 5-plank wagon with coal load. No.1181 - Authentic- 118 produced.r
323 S.H.Evans of Terriers, High Wycombe, 5-plank wagon with coal load. Authentic although no photo image yet found - 114 produced.CProduced for the High Wycombe & District Model Railway Club. Not stocked by Wessex Wagons: contact Wessex Wagons for direct contact details.
319.Royal Navy S.N.S.O. Gunpowder Van, No.772, in Grey . Authentic based on composite examples - 72 produced.
318. Royal Navy S.N.S.O. Gunpowder Van, No.772, in Blue. Authentic based on composite examples - 66 produced.
317 Suthwyk Brewery, Southwick near Fareham. SR Box Van No.51. Tailored - 99 produced.CProduced for the Fareham & District Model Railway Club. Not stocked by Wessex Wagons: We are advised that this wagon is completely sold out. . We are advised that this wagon is completely sold out. 9th Oct 2017
314. Longmoor Military Railway, 4-plank wagon in Olive Green with sand load. No.46299.- Authentic- 80 produced.C
313 Crane & Company, Firework Manufacturers, Bristol, Gunpowder van No.109 - Authentic but original was a 7-plank coal wagon - 149 produced. [Stock still available c/o Bristol East MRC: contact Wessex Wagons for direct contact details].C
311 T.J.Sharp & Co. of Bugle, Cornwall, 5-Plank wagon with timber Load, No.16. Authentic- 98 produced.Current
309. British Forestry Service, W^D , 8-plank wagon with timber load, No.81853 - Authentic- 122 produced.Current
308. D.Venning & Son Ltd, t/a East Cornwall Steam Brewery, Liskeard, Fruit Van No.18 - Tailored - 140 produced.Current
305. Current Current
304. BOCM British Oil Cake Mills Co.Ltd., Fruit Van No.7 - Tailored - 157 produced.
303. BOCM British Oil Cake Mills Co.Ltd., Fruit Van No.3 - Tailored - 158 produced.
Produced for the Mid-Hants Railway Wagon Repair Group. Not stocked by Wessex Wagons. We are advised that these two wagons are now sold out.
302. W.B.Mew, Langton Co.Ltd, Royal Brewery, Newport, Isle of Wight . Fruit van No7 - Tailored - 128 produced.urrent
301. Truman & Co., Brewers of London and Burton, Black Eagle Brewery, Brick Lane, London E.1, Fruit van No.131. - Tailored - 132 produced.
300.Crouchers Ltd of Newport IoW and Southampton, Removal Contractors, Shipping container, on LSWR Machinery Wagon No.32371. - Authentic - 146 produced
299 Royal Navy 'Naval Store' 6-wheeled tanker, No.NS.161. Authentic but original was a 4-wheeled tanker- 145 produced.
298. RN SNSO Devonport SNSO. Gunpowder Van No.342 - based on Authentic- 155 produced.
297. GW Paddington – West Country Parcels Vent Van, No.125962. - Authentic- 123 produced
296. Hanbury & Cotching, Canon Street Brewery, Taunton, Fruit Van No.19 - Tailored based on historic documents. 143 produced
295 Friary Meux Brewery of Guildford and Nine Elms. Fruit Van No.34
294. Carter Paterson, Road/rail Container No 203, on SR Container flat No.39230 - Authentic- 132 produced.
293. Longmoor Military Railway, Gunpowder Van No.41775.
292. A & C Barnes of Gosport, 0 gauge 5-plank wagon, No.5.- Authentic although no photo image yet found - 24 produced
291. A&C Barnes of Gosport, 5-plank wagon with coal load, No.5. - Authentic although no photo image yet found - 135 produced.
290 RNAD (Royal Naval Armaments Depot) Ernesettle, Devonport , No.229. - Tailored based on similar vans at RNAD Bedenham - 127 produced.
289. Port of Bristol Authority, Banana Van, No.59591.
288.W.J.Rogers, Jacob Street Brewery, Bristol. Fruit Van, No.11 - Tailored based on historic documents and road vehicle - 126 produced
287. Tucker of Newton Abbot, Bulk Grain wagon, No.26. Tailored, based on similar open wagons - 164 produced
286 F.J.Moore of Moorcraft Quarry, Plymouth, 5-plank wagon with Authentic Moorcraft Quarry Stone load, No.38 - Authentic - 176 produced
285. John May & Co., Brewers, Chapel St. Brewery, Basingstoke, Fruit Van No.1. - Tailored based on historic documents and road vehicle - 230 produced [Stock still available, Jan 2018, from Basingstoke and North Hants MRC: contact Wessex Wagons for direct contact details].
283. Carter & Co Ltd of Poole, 5-plank wagon with brick load, No.1.. - Authentic - 103 produced.
282. J.H.Rose of Gillingham, 5-plank wagon with timber load, No.1.. - Authentic although only a line drawing found so far - 126 produced.
281. R.G. Gifford of Winchester, 5-plank wagon with timber load, No.5 - Authentic - 112 produced.
280. Fry’s Pure Concentrated Cocoa, Bristol, Road/rail Container, No.22, and GWR Conflat No.38872. - Authentic - 140 produced.
279. E.James & Son, t/a Vitacress, Watercress Growers, Covent Garden, Mitcham and Alresford, Fruit Van, No.14.- Tailored based on historic documents and road vehicle - 395 produced
278. Dorchester Roller Flour Mills Co.Ltd., Dorchester, GW-style Bulk Grain Wagon. No.10. - Tailored- 151 produced.
277. E.Baily & Son of FromeLtd., Maltsters, 7-plank O-gauge wagon, No.12 - Authentic - 23 produced.
276 P.H.Fowler, importer of pedigree dairy cattle, Watford, Herts, FruitMex van, un-numbered, Authentic - 150 produced
275 Norman & Pring 'The City Brewery', Exeter, FruitMex van, No.15. - Tailored, based on historic documents and road vehicle- 146 produced.
274. Small & Son of Taunton, 7-plank O-gauge wagon, No.17. - Authentic - 27 produced
273. Blue Circle Cement, Isle of Wight, 5-plank wagon with chalk load, No.34. - Authentic - 119 produced.
272. RN Portsmouth Dockyard Naval Storekeepers Dept., 7-plank wagon . No.12 - Authentic - 114 produced.