Admaston Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
This chapel, costing just over £1,000, was built in 1874-5. There is no denominational stone but there are several stones dated 18 December 1874 when a stone-laying ceremony took place. There are, most unusually, at least three rose windows in the chapel, the one over the front porch being the largest. The chapel was renovated in 1903, and is still in use in 2020. There is no burial ground attached.
Grid ref: SJ 634130