SHROPSHIRE NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Albrighton Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Albrighton
The Methodists built this chapel in 1884. An extension was added at the right-hand side in 1912. The chapel is still in use in 2016 and in good condition.
Grid ref: SJ 814041

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here