SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS
[former] Primitive Methodist Chapel, Ashford Carbonel
This chapel was built in 1878 at a cost of just over £435, but was closed c.1984. It has now (2002) been converted to residential use.
Grid ref: SO 524708
All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.
To return to the main page,