[former] Ash Parva Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
The chapel was opened on the 4th April 1824 (as reported in the "Wesleyan Methodist Magazine" of May 1824). The chapel cost £200 and was built as the expence of a "generous friend". In the Religious Census of 1851 there was seating for 70 worshippers, and there were 30 worshippers at their evening service on census Sunday. The chapel was still open in 1937 but had closed by 1948 and was sold in 1954. It has since been converted to a house. An extension at the back was being built in 2005. The building is now known as "Chapel Cottage".
Grid ref: SJ 576395