[former] Aston Munslow Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
After 70 years meeting in the parish in a local farmhouse, plans were drawn up for the building of a chapel. Tenders to build the chapel (on land given by Thomas Evans of Cardington) were invited in February 1862. The chapel, built of Aymestrey limestone with Grinshill stone dressings to the design of Thomas Pugh of Hungerford, Corvedale, and built by Messrs Price of Ironbridge, was opened on Sunday 16th November 1862. It seated about 120 worshippers and cost £300 to build. The commemorative stone has "WESLEYAN CHURCH 1862" inscribed on it. The chapel was in use until 2006. Since then it has had the interior gutted and in January 2013 it was up for sale. It was de-registered as a place of worship in March 2016.
Grid ref: SO 512867