[former] Ebeneser Primitive Methodist Chapel, Aston on Clun
Some Primitive Methodists (the parish had been missioned in the early 1820s) met in Aston in 1851 in a building not exclusively used for worship, and had a Sunday morning congregation of 10 and an evening one of 40. This chapel was built on land given by R. Marston, and the foundation stone laid on 2nd April 1862 and the chapel was opened on the 29th June following. It was built in brick in a plain style. The building was used as a garage & for storage by 2002, and was in a poor condition. The tablet reads: PRIMITIVE METHODIST/ CHAPEL/ 1862/ Ebeneser.
Grid ref: SJ 395819