[former] Primitive Methodist Chapel, Aston Rogers
This chapel was built in 1845-6 and was registered at the county quarter sessions 13th November 1846 by the trustees George Beady & Edward Davies. In 1851 it had 80 free sittings. In the Religious Census of March of that year, there were 43 worshippers at their evening service. The chapel closed c. 1975 and has now been converted to residential use and is unrecognisable as a former chapel.
Grid Ref: SJ 342064