Primitive Methodist Chapel, Asterley
This small stone-built chapel (21 ft x 33 ft) was erected in an elevated position in the centre of the village and opened for worship on 12th October 1834. The building stone for the chapel was given by Mr Tipton. In 1851 there were sittings for 160 people and had 81 attenders at their afternoon service and 34 at the evening one. The chapel is still in use as a Methodist Chapel in 2020.
Grid ref: SJ 374070.