[former] Bache Mill Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
[former] Bache Mill Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Diddlebury

This Wesleyan chapel was built of polychrome brick in 1879. It closed before 1964 and is now (2002) converted to residential use.
Grid ref: SJ 503861

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here