[former] Bethesda Primitive Methodist Chapel, Ball, Maesbury
This stone-built chapel was erected in 1834. On 21st September 1837 it was licensed for the solemnizing of marriages. In 1851 there was free seating for 84 people and rented spaces for 48. There were 67 attenders at their afternoon service and 60 at the evening service. There were 27 Sunday scholars. By 2002 the chapel was derelict and was still in that state in 2012. On the datestone is written
"PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL/THEY SHALL PROSPER/
THAT LOVE THEE/1834".
Grid ref: SJ 306266.