SHROPSHIRE NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS
Methodist Chapel, Bayston Hill
This modern chapel in Landsdown Road, was opened on 16th May 1970. It replaced the old Primitive Methodist Chapel in Grove Lane which had been built in 1861.
All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.
To return to the main page,