Primitive Methodist Chapel, Station Road, Bishop's Castle
This chapel was built in 1904 at a cost of £1,500 and had seating for 200 people. It is still in use for religious services by the Methodist Church. This chapel replaced the previous chapel on the same site, which had been built in 1863-4 at a cost of just over £509. The foundation stone of this chapel was laid on 16th October 1863, and the first service was held on 14 February 1864. The chapel was built of brick with a Bath stone string course and measured 42 ft by 29 ft. The chapel was a replacement for a chapel built in Union Street in 1831 at a cost of £120 (which had become too small and out of repair by 1864).The 1831 chapel had seating for 150 worshippers and had 75 and 99 worshippers at their afternoon and evening services respectively in 1851.