[former] Beckbury Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1866 and opened on the 4th of November of that year. The chapel was registered for the solemnization of marriages on 24 February 1910. By 1963 its services were poorly attended so it closed, and was sold in 1966. It had lasted exactly 100 years. The building was de-registered as a place of worship on 26th February 1980. The chapel seems to have been demolished since then.
Grid ref: SJ 765018