[former] Bedlam Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Titterstone
On Sunday 2 July 1899 a new iron chapel at Bedlam, in the parish of Bitterley, was opened for public worship, when sermons were preached, morning and evening by the Rev. W. O Robinson, of Ludlow. Collections were taken for the chapel funds. The chapel is marked in Bedlam in the 1902 25 inch O.S. map. When it was in use it catered for the quarrymen & their families who lived there. It closed in 1972 and was de-registered as a place of worship on 24th January 1980. Since closure it has been converted into residential use & is called "Chapel House".
Grid ref: SO 584773