SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Primitive Methodist chapel, Bellevue, Shrewsbury
Primitive Methodist Chapel, Bellevue, Shrewsbury

This chapel was built in 1879 as a railwayman's church, and is still in use as a Methodist chapel in 2017.
Grid ref: SJ 494114

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here