SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

[former] Bentlawnt Primitive Methodist Chapel
[former] Ebenezer Primitive Methodist Chapel, Bentlawnt

This fair-sized chapel was erected in 1834. It is built of stone but with a rendered brick front. The plaque on the front of the building reads "P.M.C./ Ebenezer/ 1834". By 2001 it was being used for storage and was in a very poor condition. By 2017 it had been restored and had been converted to residential use. Grid ref: SJ 335014

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here