SHROPSHIRE NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

[former]  Primitive Methodist chapel, Beveley, Oakengates
[former] Primitive Methodist Chapel, Beveley
Primitive Methodist preachers were holding meetings in Beveley by 1837 and in 1871 built a small chapel here, just off Watling Street, now Beveley Road. The chapel closed & was sold c. 1958 and the remaining congregation joined with Mount Zion chapel. The building in now (2003) converted to residential use and almost unrecognisable as a former chapel.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here