Bings Heath Primitive Methodist Chapel
This little chapel was opened on the 19th September 1858, and was built at a cost of £110. It measured 24' by 18', and 12' high. It has ceased to be used for religious purposes, but its date of closure in not yet known, but possibly c. 1975. There is a commemorative datestone on the gable end facing the road, but is not possible to read it from the road.