SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

[former] Congregational Chapel, Bishop's Castle
[former] Congregational Chapel, Station Road, Bishop's Castle
The foundation stones of this chapel were laid in February 1913. It was built to replace the former Independent chapel q.v. The building has ceased to be used for religious purposes & in 2002 the building was being used by the Shropshire Army Cadet Force.
Grid ref: SJ 324887

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here