Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Bomere Heath
This small stone-built chapel was erected in the village of Bomere Heath in 1836. In 1851 it had an attendance of 23 people at its afternoon service and 17 at its evening service, with 11 Sunday scholars. The building was altered in 1868 with the entrance being moved from the front gable end to the long side and one of the windows on the long side taken away to make room for the new doorway. The chapel was replaced by a new chapel built in 1903. By 2002 the old chapel was being used as a meeting room and this is still the case in 2017.
Grid ref: SJ472198