SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Bomere Heath Wesleyan Methodist Chapel Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Baschurch Road, Bomere Heath
This chapel, still in use in 2017, was built in 1903 to replace the former chapel which it stands next to. The old chapel was built in 1836 and substantially altered in 1868, and is now used as a meeting room and Sunday school. There is a small burial ground at the side of the earlier building. Grid ref: SJ472198

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

Photograph © Michael J.Hulme 1982

To return to the main page, click here