[former] Brandlee Methodist New Connexion Chapel, Dawley Green
This large chapel was built in 1822 following a religious revival in the area. The chapel building was supported by Benjamin Tranter, a Wesleyan agent of the Coalbrookdale Co. They installed an organ in 1838 & held a jubilee to celebrate its installation in 1888. In 1851 it had free seating for 300 people and rented seating for 350. There were 60 people at their morning service and 200 at their evening service on Census Sunday, plus 90 Sunday scholars in the morning. The chapel was known in the Victorian era by the names "Beulah" and also "Mount Horeb". The chapel closed in 1937 and was demolished. Its dedication stone "Revivalist Chapel 1822" was inserted into the wall of the semi-detached houses built on the site.