Brockton Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lydbury North
This chapel was built in 1870, for a congregation which began meeting in Brockton in 1831. In 1851 it had an average congregation of 40. The building is still in use as a Methodist chapel in 2016 and is well maintained. There is no burial ground attached. The gable wall has had a modern render applied over what was probably polychrome brick. The circular plaque reads: PRIMITIVE METHODIST/ CHAPEL/ 1870/ "WE PREACH CHRIST".
Grid ref: SO 327859