Brockton Baptist Chapel
This small brick-built chapel, surrounded by its own burial ground, was erected in 1876-7 at a cost of £350. The foundation stones were laid in September 1876 and the chapel opened on the 25th March 1877. By 2002 the building was being used by the Brockton Christian Fellowship, who are still using the building in 2018.
Grid ref: SO 318044.