[former] Birchmeadow Baptist Chapel, Broseley
The Birchmeadow [Strict and Particular] Baptist Chapel was built in 1803 following a split in the Old Baptist Church in Broseley. This is a recent view. It shows the original brick chapel on the right, with a "modern" extension (painted white) on the left. The chapel has been refenestrated and the doorway at the right-hand end removed. To return to the engraving of the chapel, click here.