[former] Broseley Congregational Chapel
Congregationalists arrived in the parish in 1837 and by 1840 had bought the former Friends Meeting House and some adjoining land on which they built a chapel at a cost of £700. The foundation stone of this new chapel was laid on the 25th August 1840. The old meeting house became a schoolroom. The chapel closed in 1965 and by 1978 had been demolished. The ticket office & reception of the present Pipeworks Museum are reputed to have been part of the chapel premesis. There is still a small graveyard adjoining the site.