[former] Plymouth Brethren Gospel Rooms, High Street, Broseley
This Gospel hall was built in 1867 by the Plymouth Brethren, and partly financed by the Maw family. The Brethren moved from here c.1905 to Broseley Wood where the met until 1927. Since then the hall has had various uses including a billiard hall, library and in 2003 was being used as a centre for community events.
Grid ref: SJ 674017