[former] Brown Heath Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Loppington
Very little is known about this chapel at the moment, except that it was built in 1873. The polychrome brickwork is typical of the 1860s & 1870s. The chapel ceased to be used for worship before 1973 & was sold by auction on 30 November 1973 at Wem. It seems to have been demolished since then.