[former] Bucknell Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel was built in 1849. It had seating (70 free and 30 rented) for 100 people & in 1851 had 45 attenders at their afternoon service and 30 at their evening service, plus 13 Sunday scholars. In 1855 the debt on the chapel was reduced by £10. The chapel is reported to have closed before WWII & is now a private residence. For a view of the modern datestone, click here.
Grid ref: SO 357741