Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Caynham
This neat little chapel, which has no memorial stone on its exterior, is situated by the roadside in the village of Caynham. According to a locaI informant in 1851 it was erected in 1831. It has its own small burial ground at the front. In 1851 it had free seating for 60 people and rented seating for 50. There were 22 attenders at their afternoon service, and 35 at their evening service on Census Sunday 30 march 1851. There were no reported Sunday scholars. It is still in use as a Methodist chapel in 2018.
Grid ref: SO 557736