SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

[former] Cefn Einion Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
[former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Cefn Einion
This chapel was erected in 1868. It is not yet known when the chapel closed, but it was sold in 1963, & is now (March 2005) converted to residential use. For a view of the datestone, click here.
Grid ref: SO 286860

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

Photograph © Maurie Coleman 2005

To return to the main page, click here