Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Cefn y Blodwell
This chapel was erected in 1840. In the 1851 Religious Census there were 40 worshippers at their morning service and 65 in the evening, plus 41 Sunday Scholars in the morning. There is a burial ground attached to the chapel which was not marked on the 1874 25inch O.S. map, but was marked on the 1900 edition. There are modern gravestones (as well as old ones) in the burial ground. It was agreed in September 1898 to renovate the chapel. There is a transcript of monumental inscriptions, 1896-1979, in Shropshire Archives. The later history of this chapel is not yet known.
Grid ref: SJ 240244