Chirk Bank United Methodist Free Chapel, parish of Weston Rhyn
In July 1907 a new schoolroom belonging to the United Methodist Free Church was opened. It was the first part of a suite of buildings to include a chapel and minister's house. The school was built in the form of a transept to the chapel, with a folding partition. The chapel was built in 1908, with sittings for 250 people. It was registered for the solemnization of marriages on 4th May 1909. It is still in use as a Methodist chapel in 2019, and well maintained.
Grid ref: SJ 333302.