[former] Cheney Longville Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Wistanstow
According to the 1851 Religious Census there was a Wesleyan congregation of 70 people meeting here by then, but it is not yet known exactly when this chapel was built. However, Bagshaw's Directory of Shropshire of 1851 states that the chapel was there then. The building was sold in 1909 and has since been converted to residential use & considerably altered. The chapel was replaced by a new chapel in Craven Arms, q.v.
Grid ref: SO 432843