SHROPSHIRE NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Primitive Methodist Chapel, Church Stretton
Primitive Methodist Chapel, Church Stretton
This chapel, built of Ruabon brick, was designed by W. Scott Deakin of Shrewsbury, & built in 1906. It was still used as the Methodist chapel in 2016 and in good condition. A Sunday School, the small white building to the right of the chapel, was erected in 1956.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here