[former] Cleestanton Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
This chapel was erected in 1922 to replace a former chapel (of as yet unknown date) which was built by a congregation that was in existence by 1851, when they met in part of a building, which they had exclusive use of for religious purposes. They had 50 and 20 worshippers at their afternoon and evening services respectivelly on Census Sunday in March 1851. Cleestanton chapel closed in 1970 & is now (2004) converted to residential use. There is no surviving commemorative stone on the building.
Grid ref: SO 573793