SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Cleobury Mortimer Wesleyan Methodist Chapel (2)
Cleobury Mortimer Wesleyan Methodist Chapel (2)
This is the second Wesleyan Methodist chapel erected in Cleobury Mortimer. It was a "tin tabernacle" and was erected in 1895. It served the Wesleyan Methodist cause until the present chapel was built in 1939 on the same site. For a view of a proposed new chapel of c.1902, click here.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here