Cleobury Mortimer Primitive Methodist Chapel
In 1861 the Primitive Methodists acquired the former Wesleyan Methodist chapel which had been built in 1790. It is not yet known when they ceased to use this building. The building is believed to have been converted to offices and flats as in this photograph taken in 2004. To return to the photograph of it in use as a chapel, click here.