Cleobury Mortimer Methodist Chapel
This is one of the few nonconformist chapels built in Shropshire in the 20th century. It was erected in 1939 on the site of the former Wesleyan Methodist chapel which had been built in 1895. There is no commemorative plaque on the outside of the building. The chapel was still in use in 2016 and in good condition, but had closed by 2018. The building is now used by St. Mary's Youth Project.
To see a drawing of a proposed new chapel of c.1902, click here.
Grid ref: SO 675758