SHROPSHIRE'S NONCONFORMIST CHAPELS

Cleobury Mortimer Primitive Methodist Chapel
Cleobury Mortimer Primitive Methodist Chapel
In 1864 the Primitive Methodists bought the former Wesleyan Methodist chapel (which had been built in 1790), at a cost of just under 90. It is not yet known when they ceased to use this building. The building is believed to have been converted to offices and flats as in a photograph taken in 2004.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here