Cleobury Mortimer Wesleyan Methodist Chapel (3)
This is the architect John Wills of Derby's drawing for a new Wesleyan Methodist chapel in Cleobury Mortimer to replace the tin tabernacle which was erected in 1895. It was published in an article in the Methodist Recorder 6 November 1902. The design must have been far too ambitious for the congregation to afford, so was never built. The Methodists had to wait until 1939 for their new chapel.