[former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Clunbury
According to the 1851 Religious Census this chapel was built in 1836. However, the chapel was licensed as a place of religious worship on 16th November 1839. In March 1851 there were 30 worshippers at their afternoon service and 40 in the evening. All the seats in the chapel were free. The chapel was still in use in 1884 but is not listed in Kelly's Directory of 1891 & is not identified as a chapel in the 1901 edition of the Ordnance Survey 25" map. It is now converted to a house and totally unrecognisable as a former chapel. Happily it is called "Chapel House".
Grid ref: SO 369806