Primitive Methodist Chapel, Clun
This chapel was erected in 1878 at a cost of £1,000, The chapel is a stone building with freestone dressings. Sunday schools were built at the rear of the chapel soon afterwards, and a preacher's house was built in 1887 adjoining the chapel. The chapel is still in use in 2016, having had major refurbishment of the interior in 2009. This current chapel replaced "a neat stone chapel" & "an ornament to the town", built in 1834", The former chapel was 36 ft long and 21 ft wide, built of hard blue stone, and contained 14 pews. The chapel was opened on 4th January 1835, and replaced by the current chapel in 1878.