[former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Newport Street, Clun
This chapel was erected in 1899 to replace the previous chapel which (according to the 1851 religious census) was erected in 1808, but the datestone gives the date as 1838, In 1851 the chapel had 52 worshippers at their afternoon service and 65 at their evening one. The 1899 chapel is situated in Newport Street. It closed in the 1960s, but it is now (March 2005) converted to residential use. For a view of the datestone, click here.
Grid ref: SO 301811