[former] Cockshutford Primitive Methodist Chapel
This chapel, built of stone with polychrome brick window and door dressings, is situated in a remote location. The chapel, 21 ft x 15 ft, was erected in 1869, the four cornerstones being laid on the 23rd September of that year. It closed in the second half of the 1950s.In 2003 it was used for storage, but has now (2017) been converted to residential use..
Grid ref: SJ 583849