[former] Craig Llwyn Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, Sychtyn
This small rural chapel was erected in 1837 for a Welsh-speaking congregation of Calvinistic Methodists. There was seating available for about 90 people. In 1851 it had a morning congregation of 40, and in the evening 62 attended. There was also an attendance of 80 children at the Sunday School. The chapel's registration as a place of religious worship was cancelled on 14th May 1971. It was up for sale in May 2007 when the interior had been sgtripped bare. For a view of the interior, click here.
Grid ref: SJ 238277