Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Corvedale Road, Craven Arms
This chapel is still in use in 2016, having been built in 1913 for £375 in Corvedale Road and opened in 1914. Before this chapel was built there was a "Mission Hall" on the same site. The 1913 chapel replaced the Wesleyan Methodist chapel in Longville in Wistanstow parish which was sold in 1909.
Grid ref: SO 433827