[former] Baptist Chapel, Newton Street, Craven Arms
Services were held in a cottage in Craven Arms for a while, until in 1872 a chapel was built in the township of Newton in Craven Arms, in what is now called Newton Street. By 1919 only occasional services were held there as membership had dwindled. It was then decided to close the chapel. The site is now occupied by three cottages.
Grid ref: SO 435825