[former] Dark Lane Primitive Methodist Chapel, Dawley [former] Dark Lane Primitive Methodist Chapel, Dawley
The Primitives built this little brick chapel just over the boundary into Shifnal parish in 1865. It was erected largely due to the labours of two men, Thomas Tart & William Withington. The chapel was demolished for the coming of Telford new town, for it was decided to build the town centre on land which included the site of the chapel. Click here for a photograph of the front of the chapel.

All the photographs on this website are copyright and may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright owner.

To return to the main page, click here